The latest release documentation of the Forms module.
1. Release History
December 5, 2006
Forms module v5.2.3 is released.
- New Feature: The relative path can now be used in the Access database settings.
- Fixed: No confirm on close with the Forms Module.
- Fixed: The error in the regular expression in the Forms Module.
- Fixed: The Forms Module resets the node's layout.
- Fixed: An error appears when saving a form without native default device.
- Fixed: The Forms error appears when trying to use the Field web control.
- Fixed: Click the Delete button in the Forms Editor Viewer and the dialog with only OK button appears.
- Fixed: The XSL rendering control provokes an exception.
- Fixed: Forms error appears when trying to use Field Web Control.
November 9, 2006
Forms module version 5.2.2 is released.
- Fixed: The Export to Excel button does not work.
August 28, 2006
Forms module version 5.2.1 is released.
- Fixed: It is impossible to install the Forms module under Sitecore 220.127.116.11 with Firebird databases.
- Fixed: the Forms module crashes when performing the following scenario: Create a label on a form » Edit the text in the label » Hit enter to make the text more than one line » Click save.
- Fixed: The installation of Forms module causes the time out exception.
May 03, 2006
Forms module version 5.2.0 is released
- This version of the module works with Sitecore 5.2 (ASP.NET 2.0).
2. Known issues
The list of known issues present in the current version.
- An unexpected error shown below occurs when using the forms editor. The reason is the site wasn't added to the trusted site list.
The Solution: Add the Sitecore site to your trusted site list.
The reason is that only trusted sites are allowed to redirect requests from within a modal dialog in IE6. Thus, Sitecore must be a trusted site.
The Validation in SaveToNarrowTable function may cause problems (changes may not be saved in the table; the refresh in the client causes resending of the information in a form).
Attributes are not saved when a form is being saved in the Forms Editor if the mouse cursor is located on the attribute editor. The Solution: Exit the attribute editor before saving a form.