Release Notes (Sitecore CMS 5.3)
This section informs about the known issues, changes made to the module and release history.
1. Release History
July 27, 2006
The InfoPath module v2.2.0 for Sitecore 5.3 is released.
- This version of the module works with Sitecore 5.3.
- Rich Text field type support is added.
2. Known Issues
No version is selected when switching to another language.
When an Item is checked out in one language and you switch to another language, no version will be selected. You should select the version manually and work as usual.
If you just click Check Out, new version with the number equal to the maximum existing version number will be created.
Time isn't submitted correctly for the datetime field.
1) Create an Item with a datetime field;
2) Set a value for the field: choose any day (not the present day) and click OK;
3) You'll see the selected date and current time in the datetime field;
4) Submit changes;
5) Switch to the Client (refresh the Item): you'll see that the time is 12:00:00.
- The Sitecore InfoPath form does not maintain a modified flag when working with data
- When user changes the client language on the Login page, the default content language is changed as well
- The Link and image field values are not shown