April 27, 2006
SharePoint Connector module 2.0.3 is released.
- This version is built for Sitecore 5.2 (ASP.NET 2.0).
- Fixed: staging task throws exceptions in the LOG file.
April 04, 2006
SharePoint Connector module 2.0.2 is released.
- Fixed: files can be staged only once
- Fixed: staging task doesn't work.
March 13, 2006
SharePoint Connector 2.0.1 is released.
Recent changes and fixes:
Double-clicking on the list view with field mappings in the list provider editor resulted in error message - fixed.
LastName field was not present in the Sharepoint field in the Contacts section - fixed.
Sitecore fields were not depicted when the mappings window was open for the first time - fixed.
The UploadFile web service didn't work - fixed. Now it works under master database through the proxy item.
SharePoint Connector 2.0 is released.
Note: This is the first release for Sitecore V5. There is no possibility to upgrade SharePoint Connector 1.0 (for Sitecore 4.x) to SharePoint Connector 2.0 (for Sitecore V5)
1. Known Issues
This section contains known issues concerning the current release of the module.
- In the “EditLists” window, a “Folder” can be selected as a template. This results in an error, since the ’Folder’ template does not have any fields.
- The correct event is not triggered when a User hits “Enter” in the dialogs.
- After creating the list connection and the first field mapping, you may receive the dialog without the Sitecore fields. In this case, close the dialog by clicking the Cancel button and then press the New mapping… button again.
- "Delete all mappings" option executes without confirmation.
- The module doesn’t save connection settings automatically. If you make some changes in settings and click Edit, New, Delete or Delete All Mappings buttons, you will lose the changes.
- There may appear excessive entries of the following kind in the log file:
INFO Cache created: 'IDTable' (max size: 500KB)
- The module doesn’t clear the IDTable table after deleting the connection.
- The SharePoint Connector module will not work correctly without the /sitecore/templates/document template.