The latest release documentation of the Word Integration module (Sitecore 5.1 version).
1. Release History
May 30, 2006
Word Integration v2.5.3 for Sitecore 5.1.1 is released.
- Fixed: Security model does not ignore Item's checkin/checkout state.
- New Feature: Buttons which allow to check Items in and out are added.
May 16, 2006
Word Integration v2.5.2 for Sitecore 5.1.1 is released.
- Fixed: Long name validation.
February 10, 2006
Word Integration v2.5.1 for Sitecore 5.1.1 is released.
October 26, 2005
Word Integration module for Sitecore version 5.1 is released.
2. Known issues
This section contains known issues concerning the current release of the module.
- The details field is always empty. When the Details view is set with the Switch View button, the details field always appears to be empty.
- Save the confirmation message. Open an HTML field of an item in the MS Word Integration module. Close it without any changes. Save the confirmation message appears.
- Documents opened from Sitecore cannot be "Saved as..."
- Sitecore Browser in Word always starts in the Danish language.
- There is a cross near the newly created Item in Sitecore Browser.
- The content of Sitecore browser isn’t refreshed automatically when you change the language.
Special characters in the Item name lead to the error message. The item with the default name is created afterwards.
It may take up to 1 minute to login to Word client or open the "Open from Sitecore" browse dialog for the first time.
Checked out items can be opened, edited in word, but can’t be saved. Saving checked out Items causes an exception message.
Properties of checked out items can be edited but will be lost without any warning when another property field is selected.
Saving Items which you don't have 'write' access right for causes an exception message.