Start a Pipeline Batch Manually¶
Data synchronization is controlled using items called pipeline batches. A pipeline batches can be started in a number of ways. The easiest way is to start the pipeline batches manually.
- In Content Editor, navigate to your tenant.
- Navigate to Pipeline Batches.
- The child items represent the pipeline batches that are available in your tenant. Select one of the items.
- Click the button Run Pipeline Batch.
- A message will appear to indicate the pipeline batch started.